PDA

View Full Version : Mini convertible??

MattP
04-12-2003, 09:42 PM
I saw a photo of it on Edmunds.com. Black on black tooling around in the snow. Nice. As if I needed another reason to want one.

MattP

adam90009
04-13-2003, 03:20 AM
in the new may issue of dar and driver there is a small article on a new mini convertible. it says the company is not even conferming its existance yet. so it will probally be a while untill it comes out if it ever does. it also has a picture so nex time your at the store pick up a copy and look at it. its on page 33.

BEEJAY7
04-13-2003, 01:38 PM
There is one available in this months "Classic and Sports car" for 14995 (UKP).

Not an "official" car, but looks a decent conversion.

Try www.sussexsportscars.co.uk (http://www.sussexsportscars.co.uk)

Cheers graemlins/savewave.gif graemlins/england.gif graemlins/savewave.gif

silky
04-13-2003, 02:44 PM
Also the latest Road & Track has an article about convertibles coming our way. They talk about the MINI as a done deal.

My own MINI plans are receeding into the future. images/icons/frown.gif I've decided that my work car - '96 Volvo 965 - just has too much bad karma for me, so I'm trading it in - which means another few years of car payments for utility...

[ 04-13-2003: Message edited by: silky ]</p>

huck6
04-14-2003, 02:00 PM
Most of the MINI boards seem to consider this a done deal as well. My guess is that this will be for Europe first, with the States to follow. Figure on sometime in '05 (look how long the convertible Beetle and PT Cruiser have taken).