PDA

View Full Version : Excerpts from complaint forms...

racing girl
08-07-2003, 04:24 PM
My sister in England just sent this to me... excerpts from letters of complaints from people living in local authority houses. Some are definitely questionable, but I suppose it depends how you read them!!!!

Warning, I'm still crying with laughter 1/2 an hour later... graemlins/lol.gif

"Believe it or not, these are extracts from actual letters sent to various local councils in the UK. Some of these are classics !

* I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

* I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.

* Their 18 year old son is continuously banging his balls against my fence.

* I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.

* The lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

* I am writing on behalf of my sink which is coming away from the wall.

* Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.

* I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

* I am still having trouble with smoke in my built-in drawers.

* The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

* Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny color and not fit to drink.

* Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now it is in three pieces.

* Would you please send a man to repair my sprout. I am an old age pensioner and need it straight away.

* The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

* Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so will you please send someone around to do something about it.

* I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would be pleased if you could do something about the noise made by the man I have on top
of me every night

* Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job and satisfy the wife.

* We are getting married in September and would like it in the garden before we move into the house."

tony barnhill
08-07-2003, 04:29 PM
graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif

Bugeye58
08-07-2003, 04:44 PM
RG, some of those had to have come from Wales! images/icons/rolleyes.gif
Jeff

78Z
08-07-2003, 05:08 PM
http://www.automobileforum.com/forums/html//emoticons/speedowethimself.gif

those are great!!!

08-07-2003, 05:16 PM
graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif
What TOny said

racing girl
08-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Jeff, you're probably right. If I remember I'll print it out and take it along for the next race weekend!! Sould sound even funnier after a pop or two!

RG