PDA

View Full Version : The blond and the computer....

racing girl
07-31-2003, 08:50 AM
A blond lady went into a fabric store and asked the assistant for a pair of curtains for her computer.

The assistant looked a bit confused and said "I'm sorry, but computers don't have curtains"

The blond just rolled her eyes and said sarcastically... "Hello.... I have Windows!"

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited by: racing girl ]</p>

Basil
07-31-2003, 10:16 AM
images/icons/rolleyes.gif graemlins/computer.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif

tony barnhill
07-31-2003, 10:31 AM
I just want Racing Girl to post her photo in her signature just to make sure...... coolgleam.gif

racing girl
07-31-2003, 12:08 PM
Hair color doesn't matter to me, I'd post brunette jokes if I knew any!

Maybe we should all post photos in our signature, just like 80spitlizzy!!

tony barnhill
07-31-2003, 12:47 PM
I'll try to get one this weekend without breaking my new digital camera....but, do we really want chuck's photo in our faces? graemlins/crazyeyes.gif

Gary Lloyd
08-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Chuck's a good guy!! And he looked pretty much normal to me!! Tony, I would bet you won't break the camer!!! Even though I have never met you, I have seen a couple of photos!!

08-04-2003, 08:32 AM
just for that, here's Tony
http://www.shadetreemg.com/rt2.jpg

tony barnhill
08-04-2003, 08:55 AM
Ah, but, chuck...that's an old photo...I don't have that much hair! (nor that much stomach either!) Good looking car behind me though!

08-04-2003, 09:10 AM
It don't look much like that any more, lots of primer. but I think I have found my version of your MAACO guy graemlins/driving.gif

tony barnhill
08-04-2003, 09:56 AM
well, let's see photos here or on your site!

08-04-2003, 12:29 PM
I'm thinking about it images/icons/wink.gif

Henri
08-04-2003, 01:05 PM
Racing Girl wrote...Maybe we should all post photos

Now look what you've done.... images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

tony barnhill
08-04-2003, 01:09 PM
graemlins/lol.gif

tony barnhill
08-04-2003, 04:51 PM
You talkin' 'bout chuck's photo of me, Henri? too coolgleam.gif

[ 08-04-2003: Message edited by: tony barnhill ]</p>

Henri
08-04-2003, 05:27 PM
You talkin' 'bout chuck's photo of me, Henri? too

Who me? images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

tony barnhill
08-04-2003, 08:42 PM
heheheheheheheheh images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

Gary Lloyd
08-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Tony has been losing weight??? HMMMM!! We need a new photo big guy!!

racing girl
08-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Especially for Tony...

http://www.butlersabroad.com/photos/brenda.jpg

See! Dark hair, and lots of it!! I do have to admit to it being a bit shorter now but it's still dark!

Henri
08-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Racing Girl...I take back the "let's not show pictures statement" I made...nice house...

Gary Lloyd
08-04-2003, 11:28 PM
KOOOOOL!!! Nice picture 'racing girl'!! Now I will never show one of mine!! images/icons/smile.gif

Gary Lloyd
08-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Okay, I got the http://www.waterfordhills.com/ , but where is that?? I couldn't figger it out!!

tony barnhill
08-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Racing Girl....love that English garden!

tony barnhill
08-04-2003, 11:53 PM
http://www.shadetreemg.com/111-1138_IMGa.jpg

08-04-2003, 11:59 PM
I didn't know that was still on my website graemlins/lol.gif

tony barnhill
08-05-2003, 12:03 AM
graemlins/violin.gif

08-05-2003, 12:06 AM
but Tony, I might still find that one of you WITH hair, pink I think, or all dressed up as Stewart Little

Henri
08-05-2003, 12:11 AM
Wow Chuck...your such a happy and carefree sort of a fellow...have a nice day... images/icons/smile.gif

08-05-2003, 12:12 AM
Henri, those pics do exist, and I'll sell them to the highest bidder graemlins/hammer.gif

tony barnhill
08-05-2003, 12:16 AM
chuck...when you own Stuart Little's car, ya gotta go with the flow!
http://www.theautoist.com/63midget004.JPG

Henri
08-05-2003, 12:36 AM
I'll sell them to the highest bidder

Chuck how much? And Tony how much not to post them?

Sometimes you have to divide and conquer... graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[ 08-04-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

08-05-2003, 12:42 AM
I may be able to be bought, but I ain't cheap

Henri
08-05-2003, 02:00 AM
What you want to be bought and keep your respect... images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

08-05-2003, 02:08 AM
what respect graemlins/driving.gif

racing girl
08-05-2003, 03:01 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Henri:
Now look what you've done.... images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif [/QB]<hr></blockquote>

I know, I'm sorry...must have left my brain cell at home that day, won't happen again! graemlins/blush.gif

Henri
08-05-2003, 03:21 AM
Racing Girl...it's okay...to fantasies...the stark reality of our own images could (will) bring way too much reality to this venue...or as my mom used to say..."somethings are better not seen"...maybe that was Bob Shakespeare... graemlins/savewave.gif

tony barnhill
08-05-2003, 08:55 AM
Post 'em. chuck...heck the entire town of Gurley has seen me driving around in that little car with a big mouse head covering mine...undaunted, I am!

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: tony barnhill ]</p>

racing girl
08-05-2003, 01:31 PM
Guys,
Unfortunately neither the house or garden belong to me!! We were at home in England in Sept and visited a well known garden that was having an open day! I do have an English Garden here in Michigan though... you can see it on my personal website (which hasn't been updated since Feb this year, way too busy), click the "house" icon at the top of my posts....

Gary - what can't you figure out with the Waterford Hills web site?? That's my second home! It's the racing track that I'm always referring too. Just camped there this last weekend - a serious overdose of fun!

RG graemlins/thirsty.gif

Henri
08-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately neither the house or garden belong to me!!

I thought the English had a bit of humor...(the comment about the house)...what house? Who was looking at the house? graemlins/blush.gif graemlins/blush.gif graemlins/blush.gif

tony barnhill
08-05-2003, 02:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>what house? Who was looking at the house?<hr></blockquote>
Henri...when she mentioned that her hair was shorter, my first reaction was to say, "You can cut my hair anyday!" but I refrained....a beautiful lady surrounded by beautiful gardens who also has a brain that can challenge me & my knowledge of automobiles!

racing girl
08-05-2003, 02:46 PM
Gosh Henri... were you looking at the flowers then??? images/icons/rolleyes.gif Bas wants us all to be polite!

Tony - I still have the hair that was cut off... all 3 feet of it!! Could always make you a wig sweetie! My knowledge on cars is rather limited I'm afraid and tends to be restricted to the cars we own. I do read the monthly newsmags from the Owners Clubs we belong to from cover to cover (Triumph Sports Six Club, Ginetta Owners Club & The Hillman Imp Club). Plus Classic Autosports and Evo, and when I can, Practical Classics is a great read. I also poke around on the SCCA Bulletin Boards, mainly IT and Prod. But you must have noticed from the posts I've made so far... I'm not the one dishing out advice when someone has a tech question!! I think you could run rings round me on that score... graemlins/cheers.gif

RG

tony barnhill
08-05-2003, 04:16 PM
Henri...don't rain on my parade...she did too call me 'sweetie'...you're just jealous...
...oh, chuck's in Indiana

coolgleam.gif graemlins/blush.gif coolgleam.gif

racing girl
08-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Tony, don't mean to burst your bubble pal but I call all guys "sweetie" when I have my sickly sweet, dripping with sarcasm voice on... BUT, did I have that voice "on" when I replied to your post?? Oh the beauty of the net... you'll never know!! images/icons/smile.gif

I also call folks sweetie when they're a bit down, usually accompanied by a hug too!! The old guys seem to like that!! You'll have to settle for a wave though! graemlins/savewave.gif

Henri
08-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Henri...don't rain on my parade.

Tony...I don't have to...I hope you have your raincoat and rubbers on...you just got wet... graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif

The old guys seem to like that!!...a thunder-storm...wow.. graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

tony barnhill
08-05-2003, 04:43 PM
Racing Girl...thanks for the wave, I'll settle for that...oh, I was just over on your home page...my daughter took her masters in law from the University of Kent at Canterbury

racing girl
08-05-2003, 04:57 PM
Obviously this is mutual - I was just on your homepage too!! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I absolutely love MGA's, in fact, I love them almost as much as I love Healey's!!

tony barnhill
08-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Henri...& she's witty too! Do you guys have ladies like her over on the Healey board? graemlins/iagree.gif

Henri
08-05-2003, 05:08 PM
There is no doubt...she is a player...and she obviously has impeccable tastes...still...I am in California...and you know what the Beach Boys used to say..."There no such girl like a..." coolgleam.gif

As to you Racing Girl...I think your a tease...keep it up... images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

racing girl
08-05-2003, 05:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Henri:
As to you Racing Girl...I think your a tease...keep it up... images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif <hr></blockquote>

I've been accused of worse!! And yes, I like to tease people (male & female I'm not biased). I do love the Healey's though, always have done. A Frogeye Sprite is on my wish list at some point as is a Healey 3000... these two cars show up at Waterford Hills regularly...

http://www.butlersabroad.com/photos/mb33.jpg

http://www.butlersabroad.com/photos/mb12.jpg

There was an unbeleivably beautiful Sprite at the track this last weekend but I didn't get a photo, bright red with a cream soft top. His number plate read IM NO MG! graemlins/lol.gif Love it!

Henri
08-05-2003, 05:36 PM
I'm not much of Sprite fan...can't fit into one...too tall...but I do love Big Healeys'...here is shot of mine from another angle...I need to take some new photos..because I've added some thing to it...Tony, Gary and Chuck...eat your hearts out... images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

http://members.aol.com/enuber/Heal1.jpg

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

racing girl
08-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Drooooooooooollllllll. graemlins/crazyeyes.gif graemlins/crazyeyes.gif graemlins/crazyeyes.gif

What else did you do? Looks pretty immaculate to me.

RG

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Henri...beautiful car...you can see my clunkers at http://www.theautoist.com/mgmuseum.htm
Basil won't allow me the bandwidth to post photos of mine!

08-06-2003, 03:04 AM
Could always make you a wig sweetie....... He needs one graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Henri
08-06-2003, 03:17 AM
Gosh Henri... were you looking at the flowers then??? Bas wants us all to be polite!

Racing Girl...you need me to draw you a picture? images/icons/grin.gif

Yes...we all need to be nice...didn't you hear the thunder this morning and the clouds that opened up and then "the voice" from the heavens...said..."be nice my children...or I'll cut you off"... graemlins/yesnod.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/yesnod.gif

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 03:23 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Tony - I still have the hair that was cut off... all 3 feet of it!! Could always make you a wig sweetie!<hr></blockquote>
....I like it! I like it!
...mess wid me, guys...she called me 'sweetie'! She likes me, she likes me!

Henri
08-06-2003, 03:26 AM
.mess wid me, guys...she called me 'sweetie'! She likes me, she likes me!

Tony...get a grip...that was Chuck that called you a "sweetie"...what you guys in Alabama do on your own time is your business...but not on these posts...please... images/icons/rolleyes.gif graemlins/crazyeyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif

racing girl
08-06-2003, 03:37 AM
graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif images/icons/grin.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif

Bugeye58
08-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Gang, take it from me, RG is a bona fide sweetie! She also has a sarcastic streak a mile wide!
Hopefully she will make it out in her Ginetta G15 sometime this year.
Henri, absolutely stunning car. For some unknown reason I've never owned a big Healey, but sure want one.
By the way, I have heard a rumor that RG is a "Blonde in Training"!
Jeff graemlins/devilgrin.gif

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited by: Bugeye58 ]</p>

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 10:22 AM
I still like her jokes! And, she called me 'sweetie' & gave me a graemlins/savewave.gif graemlins/angel.gif that I am (heheheheh)

racing girl
08-06-2003, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bugeye58:
By the way, I have heard a rumor that RG is a "Blonde in Training"!
Jeff graemlins/devilgrin.gif
<hr></blockquote>

Jeffypoos, You trying to stir the pot??? So my sacrastic streak is only a mile wide eh? You obviously haven't seen me on a good day then.

graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited by: racing girl ]</p>

08-06-2003, 12:56 PM
How do you train a Blonde? can they be housebroken? graemlins/angel.gif

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 12:57 PM
heheheheheheheheh graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif go get 'im, RG!

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited by: tony barnhill ]</p>

racing girl
08-06-2003, 01:10 PM
Don't know, that's a darn good question. You can train Golden Retrievers and Labs so there must be something in it!

I wouldn't listen too much to Jeff and "training women", blonde or not... he's the guy that advertised his wife for sale in their local paper when he was living in Tucson!! graemlins/devilgrin.gif

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 01:15 PM
OUCH! How much did he get for her services? graemlins/nonod.gif &, I'm waiting for Naomi to jump in...she's a redhead, isn't she?

Bugeye58
08-06-2003, 01:37 PM
RG, I was feeling rather benevolent when I made the comment about the width of your sarcastic streak. It's still narrower than mine!
Yes, I did place the ad, but before these gentle readers get the wrong idea, let me "splain.
I had received the dreaded ultimatum of "Either the cars go, or I go." After careful consideration
and evaluation I put an ad in the Tucson paper that said "For sale, one 1950 wife. One owner, low mileage. Take over payments." She was not amused, and there were no takers. Come to think of it, she was a blonde, too! She was also gone within three months. I kept the Bugeyes, the Morris Minor convertible, etc. Pretty good deal, in my estimation.
Jeff

Henri
08-06-2003, 01:42 PM
Bas wants us all to be polite!

What happened...everyone had a tough night...ouch...and ouch...relax...go take a drive... graemlins/driving.gif

Then by all means carry on... graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

Bugeye58
08-06-2003, 02:16 PM
Henri, believe me, there is no animosity between RG and I at all. None, Zip, Nada. It's just an ongoing game of one-upmanship. You should see us when we get going around the campfire after the day's racing is done! :-)
graemlins/thirsty.gif
Jeff

08-06-2003, 02:29 PM
Tony, Naomi is blonde graemlins/devilgrin.gif

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 02:41 PM
See, that's how I get in trouble at home...I also didn't notice Jerri's new hairdo the other day!

racing girl
08-06-2003, 02:55 PM
Oh, the fun of it. I love Jeff's story. That one rates in my top 10 of the funniest things I have ever heard in my life, and yes, I think you got the best deal! Never trust a women, trouble the darn lot of them! images/icons/grin.gif

Don't worry Henri, Jeff and I are pals for life, he even lets me drink beer out of his "special" beer mug and brought me his coat to wear when I miscalculated the temperature on the grid earlier this year and was freezing my butt off! coolgleam.gif

Talking of campfires... where were you Saturday night??

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 04:05 PM
&, I remember the last time I sat around a campfire on a chilly night passing a bottle around...somewhere before the sun came up we got into quoting Irish poetry...& Beowoulf!

Bugeye58
08-06-2003, 04:28 PM
I don't think we've gotten to the "Beowulf" stage, but I vaguely recall some Wagnerian opera, and some fine Shakespearian renditions being offered! I think!!!!!
Jeff

racing girl
08-06-2003, 04:29 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bugeye58:
Someone filled my mug up to the top! Twice!!
<hr></blockquote>

That would definitely do it! Yeah, I think let them ALL stew on it... it was a quiet night anyhow, well, quiet except for Billy Bob, we were all done by 1:00am (ish).

No spouting poetry for us Tony - I must hang with the wrong crowd.

RG

racing girl
08-06-2003, 04:32 PM
...but I vaguely recall some Wagnerian opera, and some fine Shakespearian renditions being offered! I think!!!!!
Jeff<hr></blockquote>

Where the heck was I????? images/icons/confused.gif

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 04:35 PM
RC....its a guy thing...drink lots of booze, get cold, jump up on rocks around the fire in front of everybody & yell forth to the smoke your best Shakespeare, Wagner, Irish limericks, etc....a guy thing! (&, you don't really want to see it!)

Henri
08-06-2003, 05:12 PM
Racing Girl wrote What else did you do? Looks pretty immaculate to me.

In general...or do you want specifics... images/icons/smile.gif

racing girl
08-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Tony, you're probably right about that.

Henri, whatever you have time to type is fine... bit of a slow reader are we??? images/icons/tongue.gif

RG

Henri
08-06-2003, 06:45 PM
bit of a slow reader are we

Not really...ignored the first time...

I publish magazines...collect old baseball cards...weightlift everyday...and clean my Healey daily...and in-between...I amuse myself on this forum... images/icons/grin.gif

08-06-2003, 06:52 PM
if you weight lift Henri, I'm gonna have to be more careful when I pick on the Healey guys, but at least there's a couple of thousand miles between us. and I must really be hanging with the wrong people. when my buddys and I sit around a fire drinking, we usually just fall off the log, except for the guy who screwed up and fell into the fire. and, no, it wasn't me graemlins/devilgrin.gif graemlins/devilgrin.gif

racing girl
08-06-2003, 07:17 PM
bit of a slow reader are we

Not really...ignored the first time...

Obviously just a slow typer then... otherwise we'd know what else you've done to the Healey by now. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

racing girl
08-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Chuck - That's absolutely hilarious! Reminds me of Jeff two race weekends ago, almost sat on the fire ring. Glad he didn't... we'd be talking about the smile it would have left on his ass for the next 40 years!! graemlins/lol.gif

RG

08-06-2003, 07:24 PM
actually happened on a kayaking trip. guy leaned forward to poke the fire and fell right in images/icons/tongue.gif

08-06-2003, 07:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by racing girl:

Obviously just a slow typer then... otherwise we'd know what else you've done to the Healey by now. images/icons/rolleyes.gif <hr></blockquote>

he probably doesn't remember graemlins/crazy.gif

racing girl
08-06-2003, 07:52 PM
Careful Chuck... you'll be getting a virtual beating soon!

RG

08-06-2003, 07:54 PM
I can probably outtype him if I have to graemlins/hammer.gif

Henri
08-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Nah...I'll just put my cape on and fly over and punch your lights out... graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 09:15 PM
Superhero...AH driver...peroxide hair guy...****, chuck we've got out work cut out for us to match that....

08-06-2003, 09:17 PM
Nah...I'll just put my cape on and fly over and punch your lights out... graemlins/thumbsup.gif <hr></blockquote>

I'm scared graemlins/yesnod.gif

08-06-2003, 09:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tony barnhill:
Superhero...AH driver...peroxide hair guy...****, chuck we've got out work cut out for us to match that....<hr></blockquote>

too much for us simple MG types. If you see him flying over on the way to my place, do me a favor and shoot him down with your Kryptonite ray graemlins/lol.gif

tony barnhill
08-06-2003, 09:34 PM
chuck...unless he's changing superhero capes in Birmingham, I'm not on his flight path from Anaheim....you've gotta use your Delta Ray gun!

racing girl
08-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Alright you guys... there was this blond lady who went into a fabric store.... images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif

08-06-2003, 09:49 PM
see all the trouble you stirred up RG graemlins/thumbsup.gif

racing girl
08-06-2003, 10:00 PM
My middle name I'm afraid! images/icons/blush.gif

78Z
08-06-2003, 11:41 PM
Well since everyone is posting their pictures here's mine (with my son). I just realized I don't have a picture of myself with my car.

http://www.automobileforum.com/forums/uploads/post-2-1060224005.jpg

tony barnhill
08-07-2003, 12:03 AM
I forsee another LBC in your future...not too soon to start getting it ready for that young stud! How old is he?

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited by: tony barnhill ]</p>

78Z
08-07-2003, 12:12 AM
year and a half but loves sitting in the Spitfire and cranking on the steering wheel!

tony barnhill
08-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Sounds like you need a GT6!

Henri
08-07-2003, 03:00 AM
where were you Saturday night??

If I told you...then I'd have to kill you... images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif

racing girl
08-07-2003, 03:08 AM
Duh - I should have put my Jeff comments in the Jeff section and not the Henri section, sorry. graemlins/blush.gif

08-07-2003, 03:12 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by racing girl:
Don't know, that's a darn good question. You can train Golden Retrievers and Labs so there must be something in it!
graemlins/devilgrin.gif <hr></blockquote>

but my blonde lab is a male, and he may be smarter than my wife, but don't tell her I said that graemlins/angel.gif

Henri
08-07-2003, 03:12 AM
You should see us when we get going around the campfire after the day's racing is done! :-)

Is this bragging...complainging...or just out and out teasing our imagination...so...we need to conjure a vision up of you and Racing Girl...drinking...out of the same mug...and next to a campfire...into the wee hours...and there's more...I wonder??? images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Henri
08-07-2003, 03:15 AM
but my blonde lab is a male, and he may be smarter than my wife

Chuck...now I've got you... graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Bugeye58
08-07-2003, 03:18 AM
Ya know Henri, I think I'm just going to let you stew on that one for awhile. What'ya think, RG? But, we have been around the fire until the wee hours, drinking out of the same mug, and......
I got hung up in the paddock area Saturday night, RG. Someone filled my mug up to the top! Twice!!
Jeff

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited by: Bugeye58 ]</p>

Henri
08-07-2003, 03:27 AM
Ya know Henri, I think I'm just going to let you stew on that one for awhile.

Jeff...I can live with that...my imagination works overtime anyway...however can Racing Girl live with it...hmmmm images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

tony barnhill
08-07-2003, 03:50 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>What happened...everyone had a tough night...ouch...and ouch...relax...go take a drive...<hr></blockquote> We having fun yet? graemlins/thumbsup.gif