PDA

View Full Version : Jet Powered Beer Cooler

coldplugs
06-15-2002, 02:44 PM
Many of you have probably seen this since it's one of the more popular net sites but, on the off-chance you haven't, take a look at:

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

John C

coldplugs
06-15-2002, 06:44 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by aeronca65t:
...I'm actually interested in model jet/turbine engines (see the model engine plans on my webpage), ...<hr></blockquote>

I love the rubber hose flywheel. Glad you mentioned your site - I make a couple of model engines every winter (when the ground's too frozen to dig potatos up here) and may try your cam engine (It has a name which I've forgotten) this time around.

John C

aeronca65t
06-16-2002, 03:20 AM
Thanks....that's a riot!

I'm actually interested in model jet/turbine engines (see the model engine plans on my webpage), so I'm ordering the book listed on this site from Amazon. Bonus!

There's several Kiwi/Aussie sites with this same type of humour....my favorite is "the Bloke's Page" which I don't have bookmarked but can probably be found using a Google search (be warned!... some of the "Bloke's"language is pretty strong.)

08-18-2002, 11:19 PM
I love it
I have a friend that said he could get an A6 starter for around $250. I was thinking of putting it in my Alpha to shoot flames out the back. It might come in handy for tailgaters.