PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

72Stag
10-23-2002, 02:27 AM
I'm new to the forum and would like to introduce myself! My name is Mick and i live in Cleveland, Ohio USA. I have an unrestored 72 Triumph Stag of which I am the original owner. Well close enough owned it since 1973. I also have a sweet 1969 Corvette convertible which is done.

I'm also a member of corvetteforum.com I hope to get the Stag up to par next. Vette (http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/micks69/)

Steve
10-23-2002, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the forum. The Stag is a car I always wanted, perfect for taking the family out, rather than just one of them as I do now! I think that you are the first Stag owner on the forum, I look forward to seeing pictures. Hope you'll be a regular on here.

78Z
10-23-2002, 10:25 AM
Welcome. I've liked those Stags. Neat cars.

graemlins/cheers.gif

Dale
10-23-2002, 05:43 PM
Let me add my welcome and congratulations. I too am an admirer of the Stag. In my opinion the prettiest of the Michelotti designed Triumphs. Keep in touch and be a regular here. images/icons/smile.gif

aeronca65t
10-23-2002, 11:26 PM
Welcome 72 Stag!

Owned the car since '73. huh? After 29 years, bet *you've* got some Brit car tales to tell!

waltesefalcon
10-24-2002, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forum. A Stag ought to fit in well amongst all the TRs and spittys on here. Hope you enjoy the place.

Cheers graemlins/thirsty.gif
Walter

72Stag
10-25-2002, 12:34 AM
aeron65ct,

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> Owned the car since '73. huh? After 29 years, bet *you've* got some Brit car tales to tell <hr></blockquote>

Unfortunately with only 32,000 original miles it has sat around a bit. Always in a heated garage though! I'm looking forward to the restoration this winter!! images/icons/smile.gif

Sherlock
10-26-2002, 12:53 AM
The Stag is getting to be quite the collectible car now in North America.

Up here in Canada, where they never sold the Stag, there's a large group of people in southern Ontario who own Stags (at least 12 at last count). One guy I know purchased one recently near Chicago and had it brought back to Toronto.

A friend of mine up here is a Stag nut, and also knows lots about them, likely including some parts sources if needed. He would love to get in touch with you. You can get in touch with me if you want his e-mail address.

StagByTriumph
02-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Hi 72 Stag.
A belated welcome, just catching up on old emails from before I joined. Anyway, the Triumph Stag Club USA can help, we have over 225 Stags in our national club, know how to fix all the problems.
graemlins/cheers.gif graemlins/thirsty.gif