PDA

View Full Version : TR6 TR6 Seats Rebuild

75tr6
06-18-2002, 08:58 AM
I have 75 TR6-tan interior in fantastic shape however ravages of time have caused foam in seats and especially headrests to discintegrate. Vinyl is too good to replace so I just need foam/interior parts. Headrests are ablown in foam and seat lumbars are in desperate need also. Any help out there?

Basil
06-18-2002, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 75tr6:
I have 75 TR6-tan interior in fantastic shape however ravages of time have caused foam in seats and especially headrests to discintegrate. Vinyl is too good to replace so I just need foam/interior parts. Headrests are ablown in foam and seat lumbars are in desperate need also. Any help out there?<hr></blockquote>

Try

Victoria British (http://www.victoriabritish.com/) for the major foam bits, then any competent upholstery shop to do the work.

Basil

Rickc
07-04-2002, 10:50 AM
The foam pieces are available from most all the usuall suppliers. I did my seats myself. It is not difficult. Do one at a time so you have a "pattern" to follow. U will appreciate the seats more if u do it yourself.
Rickc