PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Auction

vping
09-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Here is something you don't see too often.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Mak...029848285QQrdZ1 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-1958-Morgan-4-Very-Rare-Handmade-British-Sportscar_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6472QQihZ007Q QitemZ170029848285QQrdZ1)

JamesWilson
09-18-2006, 02:28 AM
A '58 Morgan! Looks like a good project... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

Hope the termites/woodworm/rising damp aren't too bad.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

jlaird
09-18-2006, 07:45 AM
My wife would love that, she has a special place for Morgans.

Steve_S
09-18-2006, 03:17 PM
I was just talking with a guy about the Morgan that got crushed by the monster truck in the film "The War of the Roses". I think (and hope!) that it was a replica.

R6MGS
09-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Morgans are nice, but I prefer the look of the T series MG...To me a Morgan looks like the ugly sister of the TF...But the Iroc under wraps infront of the Morgan looks nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

swift6
09-18-2006, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that depends on where you are. I seem to see plenty of Morgans. There are three in the local club, one of the local shops is restoring two (one of them is a 1939) plus there is a Morgan dealer in Fort Collins. Aero-8's are pretty impressive with their acceleration and exhaust noise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

R6MGS
09-18-2006, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that depends on where you are. I seem to see plenty of Morgans. There are three in the local club, one of the local shops is restoring two (one of them is a 1939) plus there is a Morgan dealer in Fort Collins. Aero-8's are pretty impressive with their acceleration and exhaust noise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/iagree.gif There was at least 1/2 a dozen Morgans at last weekends British car show.....Also agree on the aero-8's...I got smoked by one a year or so ago, I was in the Camaro(not much of a performance car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif) but I gave it a shot, there was no way I was going to keep up with that thing, so I backed off.