PDA

View Full Version : Elvis' 1970 Las Vegas Concert

tony barnhill
08-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Sitting here watching it on PAX...man, times have changed...I don't think he could win American Idol today....& he wanders around kissing women on edge of stage...& wanders through the audience - without security!

ecurie_ecosse
08-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Those were the days when security was the solitary bouncer at the door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif Glad you enjoyed the show Tony.
Elvis has left the building. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

Stuart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

BobSands
08-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Summer of 1969, he was performing at the International Hotel... I don't think he ever completed a song. You're right, I thought he'd be killed when he went into the audience.
We got in FREE, because we were in the military. A pretty good summer, just before the Vietnam "experience".
Take care Bob

anthony7777
08-22-2006, 06:53 AM
" he wanders around kissing women on edge of stage" --tony, what part of the anatomy is that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif as ive mentioned before i met him many times while working on the "lisa marie" at newark airport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

Baz
08-22-2006, 06:59 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

tony barnhill
08-22-2006, 09:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
" he wanders around kissing women on edge of stage"

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for pointing that out to me, anthony - & sentence construction like that is one of my pet peeves! & I did it!

"He even wanders around the edge of the stage kissing women square on the lips!"

anthony7777
08-22-2006, 03:44 PM
tony, come on it was never ment to be a "sentence construction" critique,especially the way i can distruct a sentence and my terrible spelling errors. i was just wondering if it had something to do with the "G" spot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif "the poet"