View Full Version : ATTN all dog lovers

RobSelina
08-04-2006, 11:58 AM
prepare to be horified:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

JamesWilson
08-04-2006, 12:18 PM
That's dreadful.

Its hard to believe that 2000 people DIE of rabies every year in China too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Seems almost criminal...

Baz
08-04-2006, 05:22 PM
I'd boycott products that are made in China, but that doesn't leave much.
That's just evil.

tony barnhill
08-04-2006, 07:16 PM
What, they can't afford bullets?

kennypinkerton
08-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I think that's what they pay for with the extra time, "what no 10000 Sony walkman's in an hour? - to death with you!". But then again, I'm just waiting for someone to ban me - I guess.

Banjo
08-04-2006, 09:31 PM
nice.... real nice. But they make our stuff soooo cheap. we can't say anything...
Just my mild version of sarcasem.

Nunyas
08-05-2006, 12:58 PM
just another reason for me to keep avoiding Chinese products whenever possible...

anthony7777
08-06-2006, 10:44 AM
of course thats totally deplorable,but we all know that the waiters in all the restaurants in china are pushing the "mow beef" special. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pukeface.gif

JamesWilson
08-06-2006, 01:44 PM
Two Koreans flew into Los Angeles.

They decide to take in a few local cultural and sporting events.

And go to a baseball game.

There they see a vendor selling Hot Dogs, and being delighted at seeing a familiar "dish" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
they order two and the seller wraps them up and passes them over.

The first man unwraps his, looks at the bun oddly and opens it up, and says to the other guy:

"Oh, this is very, very terrible. What part of the dog did he give you?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Steve_S
08-06-2006, 02:46 PM
I already boycott all Chinese products. Everyone in this country should do the same. I won't go into all the reasons because many of them are political. Let's just say that the Chinese government is not our friend, nor do they have the intention of ever being such.

anthony7777
08-07-2006, 06:52 AM
jamesw,love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif growing up in brooklyn n.y. i had a favorite chin.rest.it was on ave. u. off nostrand ave. on friday afternoon i went there to have lunch on the door was a very official looking card nailed to it by the health dept. "CLOSED" sunday rooled around, while reading the newspaper i came across an article explaining how a number of animal carcassi were found in the dumpster behind a chin. rest. and that the owners had been arrested,the health dept prooved through investication that the rest. was using these animals mostly cats and dogs,to cook and sell to the puplic,my favorite chin. rest. went to **** in a hand basket never to open again,it bothered me at that time about eating what ever it was theyd given me but over the years and my travels ive consumed such things as turtle,monkey,camel,snakes,goat,frogs,etc. now i just feel this doomed chin. rest. just had some very good recipes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

JamesWilson
08-08-2006, 07:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
... i just feel this doomed chin. rest. just had some very good recipes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it all just tasted like chicken.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

http://www.nun.ch/www.dogmeat.org/letzteVersion/images/eat-more-dog.jpg

THIS IS A JOKE! Stolen from the jokers at:

http://www.nun.ch/www.dogmeat.org/letzteVersion/en.html

Note: the people living at the purported London address have complained of harrassment. This is NOT real.

anthony7777
08-09-2006, 11:57 AM
jamesw, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif love it!

Musicman
08-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Yes, it's terrible. They don't even mention all the thousands of dogs that are brutally killed for food every day over there. The way I see it, if you die from rabies, then you probably got what you deserved. I'm sorry if this seems harsh but I can't stand the fact that in that part of the world dogs are raised and killed for food. And they also believe that the more painful the death, the sweeter the meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennypinkerton
08-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Do you like steak?

I'm sorry, but if the meat is good... Eat it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I might even consider a rat-burger ala Demolition Man, if it was seasoned right, and had no diseases... might be right-tasty!

anthony7777
08-12-2006, 07:53 AM
kenny, while in paris i ordered a steak in a rather fancy restaurant the waiter said its called chavel or chevel it was a bit more chewy and gammy like a bad cut of venison or bear seams they eat horses there dont they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif