PDA

View Full Version : Double posting my healey ad

emgeetf
07-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Basil,

I am back after a long vacation. Tried to post on Healey classifieds and the ad worked but some how or other i had clicked something more than once and the ad appears twice in the classifieds section. How do i delete the second posting which was done inadvertently at 5 28 PM ? your Tutorial said I could go to advanced and put sold there but that means everyone will think my car has already been sold ? can you help to get this resolved or shall i just leave it as is and take the wrath of all the users on BCF who will think I am abusing the free advertising previledge ?

Basil
07-08-2018, 02:21 PM
I deleted one of the posts so now there is only one. However, Healeyric replied that your link in your post was not working so he posted what he thinks is the correct link. Let me know if the one Healeyric posted is correct and I'll update the link in your original post.

Basil

Basil
07-08-2018, 02:37 PM
I fixed the link. By the way, when you get an email notification of a reply don't reply to the email. Click the link in the email and reply in the thread. Anytime you start a tread or reply in a thread you are automatically "subscribed" to the thread and will get email notifications when someone replies. To "unsubscribe" from a thread so you don't get more notices, click on "Thread Tools" then select "Unsubscribe".