PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1964 Austin Healey Sprite for Sale with spare parts

DeezCustoms
08-31-2016, 03:18 PM
Up for sale is my 1964 Austin Healey Sprite. I've owned this car for around 9-10 years now. It is by no means a show car, but a car you can drive and enjoy. After some modifications I have done, I've never been afraid to just get in it and GO. Last summer, for example, I did a 700 mile road trip over 3 days.

Over the years, I have done a number of things. They are listed below:

Complete rewire of the car with a "haywire" harness. Blade fuses, silicone wiring. Worlds GREAT
Toyota alternator conversion
Axle seals
3.9 rear axle gear ratio (originally 4.22. I still have the 4.22 if you'd like it)
Front original anti-sway bar
New clutch 800 miles ago, new pressure plate
new u-joints and driveshaft
New pinion seal
New front rotors (years ago, however. Only about 3,000 miles on them)
New rear brake shoes (same as above)
Newer carpet kit
ALL new brake system a couple years ago. New calipers and upgraded to a 68+ split brake system (dual line brake master cylinder) and separate clutch master cylinder.
Newer clutch slave cylinder
Newer rack and pinion boots
New tie rod ends
Flushed heater core
New head gasket and special mini cooper cylinder head (something 1295? I dont remember casting no)
Wheels powder coated
New gas tank
New sending unit
Electric Fuel Pump

I'm sure there's more, but this is what I can come up with from the top of my head

I have quite a bit of spare parts to go with it if you don't beat me down on the price too much. This includes:

Front spring lowering kit from VB
Spare front grill
Spare front grill trim
Ribcage transmission
Tube shock conversion kit for rear shocks
Intake manifold
Air cleaner bits
Spare side curtains and new seals
Odds and ends. Stuff I've amassed over the years

Only reason I'm selling the car is because it's time. I've had her, enjoyed her, and now it's time for someone else to have fun with it. In addition, I have other projects that need my attention.

Body is quite straight, and I'd say she's a solid 10-15 footer. Up close, you'll see the beginnings of some rust starting to bubble from under the paint in a few spots. I keep it very clean and waxed. She drips oil, just like every British car. Interior is nice and presentable with no rips or tears. It just appears to be a driven car. (I daily drove it for awhile). I've got a lot of time and heart in this car and I'd like for it to go to a good home.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me or email me. Thank you in advance.

Looking to get 4750.00 OBO